Join an office full of fun, young and energetic coworkers. We regularly have job opportunities at GIC Argentina. Please see the description of each position below and send us your resume if you are interested.
Student Activity Coordinator
You will be responsible for coordinating social and cultural activities for international students during their stay in Buenos Aires. Due to the nature of this position, this job does not always have a fixed shcedule. Preferance given to candidates who are not currently a student and who live in Capital Federal.
- Organizing and accompanying students on weekend trips in Argentina;
- Creating and leading a calendar of cultural and social activities in Buenos Aires;
- Assisting students in general with questions and problems during their stay;
- Organizing and coordinating volunteer placements for foreign students;
- Collaborating with arrivals and departures of students.
- Friendly and caring personality
- Smart / honest / hadworking / dependable
- Able to multitask and work under stress (sometimes)
- Organized with attention to detail
- Advanced level of oral and written English
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc)
- Fluent in Spanish (of course)
Please, send a motivation letter and your resume (in English) with photo and salary requirements with the subject STUDENT COORDINATOR POSITION. Remember to include the subject STUDENT COORDINATOR POSITION email@example.com
Profesor/a de español como lengua extranjera (ELE)
- Experiencia minima de 5 años en la enseñanza de español
- Graduado de la carrera de Letras
- Dinamismo en clase
- Personalidad extrovertida
Enviar CV en formato DOC o PDF con foto mencionando referencias en el area de ELE a firstname.lastname@example.org
Interesados que no tengan experiencia coprobable en la enseñanza de español (ELE) por favor no postularse.